Get Help With Debt Issues
We at Rapa Law Office, P.C., believe in the power of knowledge and want to provide some helpful resources for consumers. You might be surprised at just how much information is readily available.
- Annualcreditreport.com – yearly free credit reports.
- NCLC.org – National Consumer Law Center
- Equifax.com – credit reporting agency.
- Experian.com – credit reporting agency.
- Transunion.com – credit reporting agency.
- Ftc.gov – Federal Trade Commission.
- Consumerfinance.gov – Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Hud.gov – Dept of Housing and Urban Development.
- Federalreserve.gov – The Federal Reserve System.
- Mymoney.gov – U.S. government website dedicated to financial education.
- Servicememberscivilreliefact.com – Information for military service members.
- Attorneygeneral.gov – Pennsylvania Attorney General.
- Fha.gov – Federal Housing Administration.
- Justice.gov – U.S. Department of Justice.
- Aoa.gov – U.S. Administration on Aging.
- Studentaid.ed.gov – student aid and loan information.
- Nfcc.org – National Foundation for Consumer Credit.
- Needhelppayingbills.com/html/Pennsylvania_assistance_progra.html – information regarding assistance in Pennsylvania.
This is not an exhaustive or all-encompassing list. However, if you need debt help, these resources will help you. We at Rapa Law Office, P.C., can aggressively advocate for you if you need legal help. However, many times your issues or problems can be resolved without legal intervention, and these websites can point you in the right directions.